Thursday, August 18, 2005

This site

What I am trying to do with this site is create something similar that we had for Kaitlyn while I was pregnant with her. Without my computer programmer buddy I am trying to work on it on my own. I don't have access to a scanner right now but we will be getting new ultrasound photos in a couple of weeks that will be on CD so I can post those then. I am told we can do polls here as well so I will work on that. Right now we have 12 names we are considering for baby boy. I'll post those in the next post just so some who are interested in the long list can see it. In a month or so we hope to have the list down to 5 names - then we will make a poll and you all can vote. I figure you can use the comment section to make name suggestions - don't think we will have the separate page for name votes like with Kaitlyn but I can start new polls if you name makes the cut and maybe we can have a funny one with the wild suggestions I am sure my crazy family members will give me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home